Formal information to the beginning – the website administrator is Sitodruk S.C., 42-207 Częstochowa, ul. K. Przerwy-Tetmajera 41, VAT PL5731200354 IDS 150206484.
Short version – the most important information
We care about your privacy and time. That is why we have prepared an abbreviated version of the most important rules related to privacy protection.
- By placing an order and contacting us, you provide us with your personal data and we guarantee that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not be made available to any third parties without your consent.
- We entrust the processing of personal data only to verified and trusted entities providing services related to the processing of personal data.
- We use Google Analytics analytical tools that collect information about your website visits, such as the subpages that you have viewed, the time you spent on the website, and the transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service.
As part of the mechanism for managing cookie settings, you have the option of deciding whether we will be able to use marketing functions or not as part of the Google Analytics service.
- We use our own cookies for the proper operation of the site. If the above information is not enough for you, you will find more details below.
The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data is Sitodruk S.C., 42-207 Częstochowa, ul. K. Przerwy-Tetmajera 41, VAT PL5731200354 IDS 150206484.
The purposes, legal bases and period of personal data processing are indicated separately for each purpose of data processing (see the description of the individual purposes of processing personal data below).
GDPR permissions grants you the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to correction of personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if you have given such consent.
The rules related to the implementation of the indicated powers are described in detail in art. 16 – 21 GDPR. We encourage you to read these regulations. For our part, we consider it necessary to explain to you that the above-mentioned entitlements are not absolute and you will not be entitled to all processing of your personal data. For your convenience, we have made every effort to indicate the rights to which you are entitled as part of the description of individual data processing operations.
We emphasize that you always have one of the rights indicated above – if you think that we have committed a personal data breach in the processing of your personal data, you have the option of lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
Security. We guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us. We ensure that all security measures and protection of personal data required by the provisions on the protection of personal data are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
List of assignments. We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- UnixStorm – to store personal data on the server.
All entities entrusted with the processing of personal data guarantee the use of appropriate security measures and the security of personal data required by law.
Orders. When placing an order in the contact form, you must provide the data necessary to process the order, i.e. your name, e-mail address and telephone number. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to place an order. The data provided to us in relation to the order are processed for the purpose of the contract (Article 6 para. 1 point b of the GDPR) and for archival and statistical purposes (Article 6 para.1 point f of the GDPR).
E-mail contact. Contacting us via e-mail, including sending an inquiry via the contact form, you naturally provide us with your e-mail address as the sender’s address. In addition, you can also include other personal information in the body of the message. Your data is processed in this case in order to contact you and the basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 point a of the GDPR, or your consent resulting from initiating contact with us. The legal basis for processing after the end of contact is a justified purpose in the form of archiving correspondence for internal needs (Article 6 para. 1 point c of the GDPR).
The content of the correspondence can be archived and we can not clearly determine when it will be deleted.
Cookie files and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small text information stored on your terminal device (eg computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our teleinformation system.
Cookies can be divided into own cookies and third party cookies.
See below for more details.
Own cookies. We use our own cookies to ensure the website works properly.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the page is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs.
Logs include your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the site and are not used by us to identify you.
The server logs are only support material used to administer the site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.