We use ecological paints with an attestation, without formaldehyde and heavy metals, resistant to saliva and sweat
Thanks to the use of this technique, patterns are created with an interesting visual effect by covering the surface with suede leather. We obtain a nice sensuous pattern with a slightly convex surface and excellent coverage. Flock can be combined with classic flat print.
In the printing house we use the highest quality paints that are safe even for babies. We are awarded with certificates from the Textile Institute in Łódź confirming the highest quality and safety of our paints, which are free of formaldehyde and heavy metals, resistant to saliva and sweat.
The advantages of Flock
You can make overprint even from 1 piece
Effectiveness (very nice, sensuous)
Examples of Flock applied on fabrics and knits
We invite you to view full gallery of prints at the headquarters of the company: 42-207 Częstochowa, K. Przerwy-Tetmajera Street No. 41.
Flock for companies and individual clients
Flock for small, medium and large companies, as well as individual clients from Gliwice, Kalisz, Gdańsk, Radom, Ruda Śląska, Toruń, Elbląg, Lublin, Bielsko-Biała, Sosnowiec, Zielona Góra, Warsaw, Gdynia, Rzeszów, Częstochowa, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Tarnów, Poznań, Katowice, Olsztyn, Rybnik, Legnica, Wrocław, Opole, Koszalin, Wałbrzych, Kielce, Łódź, Piotrków Trybunalski, Bytom, Zabrze, Chorzów, Szczecin and other cities in the Silesian, Łódz, Świętokrzyskie, Opole, Masovian and Lesser Poland, Lubusz, Subcarpathia, West Pomerania, Podlaskie, Greater Poland, Lublin, West Pomerania, Lower Silesia, Kuyavia-Pomerania, Pomerania, Warmia-Masuria Voivodships. We provide Flock printing services also for foreign companies from Spain, Italy, Great Britain, France, the Netherlands, Germany, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Ireland, Belgium…
Frequently Asked Questions
It all depends on the printing technique and what amount we want to spend on printing. In screen printing there are fixed costs, which are independent from the number of ordered items, eg. preparation and design of a pattern on a plate, then elucidation of pattern on the matrix. Each additional colour is an additional frame (template) for elucidation. This is why multicoloured prints make bigger costs to prepare templates for printing. Therefore, the more we print, the cheaper it is.
An exception to the rule may be one-colour patterns, in this case even individual pieces can be printed. With a small financial outlay, you can use, for example, flex or flock foil for simple graphics such as the company logo.
- Screen Printing is easy to feel.
- It is resistant to gentle stretching and crushing.
- Screen printing is resilient and it returns to its original form after crushing.
- The product should be washed at 40 Celsius degrees.
- The foil is sensuous and has a smooth surface.
- It is resistant to stretching.
- Foil after wrinkling remains slightly creased.
- Foil should be washed at a temperature of up to 40 Celsius degrees.
- It is an imprint in the form of a suede “fluff”.
- Very nice and velvet while touching with a slightly convex surface.
- It has excellent coverage.
- It remains slightly wrinkled after strong crushing.
- Flock should be washed at a temperature of up to 40 Celsius degrees.
Printing House print-sitodruk.pl – Flock on children’s outfits, T-shirts, Clothes for children and babies